At Morfa Cove we want all of our guests to enjoy a holiday full of happy days and cosy nights. We know how precious time with family and friends is, so we strive to create a place where you’re free to relax and reconnect with life’s simple pleasures.
INCLUDED WITH ALL ACCOMODATION
We have a heated indoor swimming pool (heated April to end of September, Easter, Christmas, February and October half terms only, other dates by request with a fee) shared with the other cottages at Morfa Cove.
Guests are welcome to bring up to 2 well behaved dogs free of charge in all of our cottages. We ask that you please not leave your dogs shut in for long periods of time every day while you are out - it's their holiday too.
We don't subscribe to leaving rules, we are fully dog friendly but not all of our guests are, we would prefer no dogs on the beds but if you cannot sleep without your pooch please bring throws to protect our linen - Thank you.
LOG BURNING STOVES
We have stoves fully stocked with logs in all of our cottages for you to enjoy.
There is plenty of car parking space available in the courtyard directly outside.
• Bed linen provided, please bring your own towels
• Cot and highchair available, please bring your own cot bedding
• Heating and electricity included
• Oil central heating
• Wood burning stove
• Free WiFi
• Use of tumble dryer, available on request.
• Up to 2 well behaved pets are welcome free
• No smoking in the cottage
• Swimming pool available May to end of September, Easter, Christmas, February and October half terms only. All other dates, please enquire directly to the owner regarding cost
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURE
• After 4.00 PM on day of arrival
• Departure no later than 10.00 AM please
• These time may be flexible on request.
Cosy yet spacious, with original exposed beams in the eaves and Welsh slate floors - there are plenty of rugs but we do recommend you pack your slippers.
The arched windows and doors of the coach entryways and high vaulted beams lend this beautiful, spacious cottage a gîte like quality.
We call Bay Cottage our upside-down house. The large kitchen and living room are joined via double doors on the upstairs floor and stretch up into the eaves.
A stone barn retaining a cottage atmosphere with beamed ceilings, tiled floors, cosy rugs and squashy sofas.